Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:01:17 +1100
From: Chris <jantar@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] 105 GTV Steering wheel removal

Hi,

I need to remove the steering wheel from my 73 105 GTV, I noticed
today that there is a small metal flange behind the nut securing the
steering wheel that comes slightly up the side of the nut.

Does this flange lock the nut in place in some way? Does anything
need to be done to the flange prior to undoing the nut securing the
steering wheel, or is it simply a matter of loosening the nut?

Thanks for the help.

Chris