Re: [alfa] Professional buffer?

You can get these most anywhere that sells power tools..... Home Depot,
Lowes, Sears, etc. Just go to your auto paint store and get the velcro covered disc
and the foam pads you need for buffing. Im sure you know..... these things
polish like no other, but you will burn your paint in a heartbeat. There are
many little tricks and tips to know.
       Randy Long
       73 spider
In a message dated 12/25/2003 2:06:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,