[alfa] parts cars

I knew it was a long shot, but could not resist checking out a few local pick & pulls for parts for my Duetto. Nothing.
Did find a pretty sad 1750 GTV. Very few useable parts, but some instruments, some glass, some lights, and pretty complete under the hood it seemed.
Also found a pretty much complete Fiat Spider, with very good sheet metal...just in case anyone on the list is in need of Fiat parts.

Mail me off line for details

Peter
67 Duetto
Austin, TX