[alfa] 55 mm center caps for new wheels

Just got a set of Tecnomagnesio TM Sport rims in 16x7 for my 164.

These rims, which are no longer produced, are a great match with the 164, especially in the color called "ghisa" (cast iron). The color goes well with the gray cladding of the lower part of the 164 and the six-spoke design is a good resemblence of those that carried the 155 GTA to victory on the touring circuits as we entered the 1990's.

The rims come with a Tecnomagnesio center cap but I'd rather have one with the Alfa logo. The caps from the original 164 rims are too small. The ones I want should fit a 55 mm opening. I would prefer a plain design like on the standard 164 center caps, but a colored one will also do.

So this question goes out to non-US members: do any of the contemporary Alfas come with 55 mm center caps that I could use?

Cheers,
Sonny
'91 164 S