[alfa] Re: rear-ended 164

Adam,
Sorry to hear about your rear-ended 164. Although it's only hearsay, possibly from this list, last I heard anything about the valuation of vehicle is that the estimators will only use printed materials, not the internet. However, cars.com and possibly edmunds.com have used car price estimators, so this would be a good place to start. From what I understand, the insurance is supposed to give you compensation that will allow you to buy a similar vehicle from a dealer.
Sonny
'91 164 S
Baltimore