[alfa] Re: Headlight glare

NHTSA is aware of the problems related to headlight glare from auxilliary lights and gas-discharge headlights. They called for input from the public a year or two ago in order to make a report that can be used as a basis of revised regulation. What happened since, I don't know. My personal opinion, which I didn't get around to share with them, is that the fog lights switch should automatically revert to the off position when the car is switched off (like on the 164 <<< Alfa content). That would discourage people from leaving them on whether they do so intentionally or not, and be perfectly logical. BTW, now that rear fog lights are starting to appear on luxury sedans, some people leave them on all the time. THis is almost worse.

Sonny
'91 164 S
Baltimore