[alfa] great advice

I have recently been grateful to a couple of listers as I worked on my
spider.

First, Rex Chalmers (I think) who described how to revive a light switch
without removing it from the steering column. It worked like a champ.

Second, whoever described locking the crankshaft by pushing rope down a
spark plug hole. I replaced a crankshaft seal yesterday and getting the
pulley retaining bolt loose was a cinch. I did one years ago and locked the
crank with a chain wrench around the pulley. The rope method is much easier.

So thanks again to all you guys (and gals) who freely share your valuable
knowledge.

Ed Prytherch, Columbia SC