RE: [alfa] nukulur (sic W) headlights

<snip>
>     Now tell me, do you really want the person directly in
> front of you driving into a pool of ocular black?  What if
> you just had a problem, just climbed out your driver's door,
> and the guy coming at you is blinded by your testosterlights?
<snip>

Speaking of blinding headlights, are we in Mass the only ones who've got
those new nukulur traffic lights?  More and more lately, I find myself at a
traffic light, and the green is so damn bright I can't see into the
intersection.

Who's bright (ha ha) idea was those things?

Happy holidays,

bs