[alfa] Spider Parts for Sale

I have the following parts for sale.  All parts are
located in San Jose

1. Spider chassis stiffener - this is the one produced
by Dave in Texas (I think that's who made it)  it has
never been installed, still in the original box.
$250.00 + shipping

2. 1 Pair of Carello headlight covers including hold
down brackets etc... $250.00 +shipping

3. I pair of red taillight assemblies off of a 1971
spider - 50.00 obo + shipping.

4. Yakima bike rack, spider fitment. Includes two
cross bars and adapters.  Clamps to the trunk lid of
the spider.  Does not include bike mount - (steelhead
works the best) $150.00

5. Yakima bike rack, GTV (69-74) fitment.  Includes
two cross bars and adapters - $150.00

6. Megasquirt computer - partially assembled $100.00

7. I am also contemplating selling my 1974 GTV, it is
in good running condition with slight bubbling in the
rockers, needs a paint job.  Interior in good
condition.  Non working A/C, smokes a little on Decel.
I am open to offers.

Kelly M.
71 Spider TS - for sale also
72 Berlina TS