[alfa] V6 engine stand adapter/transport

Hi-

I am looking to take a V6 engine on a "little trip," and am interested in
my options.  Does anybody have any info about engine stand adapters?  I
was interested in something I could roll around easily.  Also, does
anybody have any info on inexpensive shop cranes?  I saw some nice ones
that go into the hitch receiver on a truck, but they were a little
pricey.  I guess I could use a folding type of crane.  I want something
that stows easily.

Happy Holidays!

Al Mitchell