Re: [alfa] Where do I finf the tach signal cable in 98' Euro 164 Super TS for navigation syst.

correct me if i'm wrong (don't specifically know the Becker unit), but don't most nav systems get a much more accurate speed reading from the GPS satellites? Personally, I wouldn't trust my speedo farther than I could throw it (understanding that I weigh all of 125 lbs and none of it is muscle, so I can't throw it far.

-Ben Kaupp
'78 Spider (@ the doctor's office)