[alfa] wheels on ebay

I was browsing ebay for Alfa stuff (tough habit to kick, I am now Alfa-less)
and came across something I think anyone with a Spider or GTV should be
interested in - a great set of 14x6 wheels. I happen to know these wheels
since I have two and have been looking for a matching pair forever... this is
a set of four.

These are EXTREMELY light Mille Miglia wheels, I don't know the seller, can't
vouch for the condition, etc., but if you're looking for autocross wheels or
just a replacement set, you might want to consider....

Item # 2448544023...

-Glenn