[alfa] re: Poor quality 105/115 sway bar end link bushings

This doesn't help the ones trying to figure out their
endlink bushing problems, but speaking of endlinks,
getting two heim joints or rod ends of 14mm ID, one
male thread and one female thread produce a nice
endlink that is very stiff and will not separate.

This solution may be too stiff for those wanting stock
parts. It also gets noisy if not lubricated. Mine are
clunking now and I need to get down there and lube
them soon.

However, they rotate inside, which leaves me to
wonder what is the problem if the rubber becomes
separated from the sleeves on the stock ones. The
poly urethane ones I've seen don't have sleeves and
they can rotate freely. Maybe there is a gap after the
rubber separates? That wouldn't be good, I would
guess.

Anyway, sorry if this doesn't help the thread directly,
but I thought I'd add my endlink idea.

Stefano
Oakland, CA