Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:32:11 +0000
From: webb.p@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Someone rescue this car...(US located)

I found this car on EBay.  No bids so far.  Located in Oklahoma City, OK
USA.  Looks like a 2.5L Gold.   No apparent rear wheel arch rust.   The
engine is listed in a seperate auction although this says the car is
complete and running.  You might want to email the seller and quiz them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewItem&category=6783&item=
2448997418

No financial interest in the car.   Looks too nice to be in a junkyard.
Someone please rescue this car.

- -Peter

Confidentiality Note:  The information contained in this message, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  It is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.