[alfa] Poor quality 105/115 sway bar end link bushings

My problem with these has been that the fit of the inner tube of the bushing ends up a hair loose on my front swaybar. I have recieved ones that were completly loose, and currently ones that felt tight, but trying to move them by hand or after a light bump, and they get loose.

Now I'm not sure that my swaybar isn't somehow slightly smaller than most. It dosen't look worn, looks evenly machined round. My worry is that a loose bushing will wear and make matters worse the next time.
I'm about to resort to an earlier mentioned techniqe of dinging up the surface of the bar with a punch, and slathering JB weld on the joint before pressing. Don't know what removing will be like, or long term joint life for that matter. But I'd really prefer a properly sized interference fit.

Jon
77 Spider