[alfa] hard brake lines

	I'd like to replace all the hard brake lines on my Spider.  I know that
I can buy a complete brake line set from IAP but I'd like to make them
myself so that if I need the skill (and the tools) in the future, I'll
be prepared.

	There are four things I need: 1) flaring tool 2) hard brake line, 3)
fittings, and 4) tube bender.

	1) The flaring tools I've seen can do single, double and ISO flares.
Which one do I need?

	2) What size brake line do I need?

	3) Where can I find the end fittings since there seems to be two
different types?  Or should I reuse the old ones?

	4) A tube bender is already in my tool cabinet.

	Any special 'gotchas' for making a good quality brake line?

	Thanks,
		Bruce

	'73 GTV
	'86 Spider