[alfa] Re: What I want

At 12:14 AM 12/11/03 +0000, you wrote:
Save your money and fix up a nice Alfa for a daily driver. You'll get all your looking for and more for a ton less money.
This is our only option. Unfortunately, it requires that Alfa owner/drivers must be far more sophisticated in automotive DYI capabilities, and time available to apply these capabilities, than even many Alfa enthusiasts can muster.

//kct, Powell, TN (stuck in a 70's era do-loop of Alfa maintenance for my daily drivers)