[alfa] re: 14" tires

Dave Griszkauskas said:

"I may get blasted by the purists, but when I replaced my tires on my
'88 Graduate last year, I bought a set of Sumitomo's from Tire Rack.
These are direct size replacements for the car - HTR-200's. They are not all
season, but I put my spider away in winter in NE anyway. These tires
have been great!"

Sumis are Dunlops in Asiatic drag, according to Jay Negrin, who appears
to be The Tire Guru of AROSC. I ran Sumi HTR-4s on the Milano for
several years, and found them to be a nice balance of sharp response and
you-almost-lost-it forgiveness. Pretty cheap, too. Not razor-sharp like
Michelins, but not pucker-ass scary on wet pavement either.

Will Owen