[alfa] Re: Saab wheels (alfa related) and wiring question

 The SAAB wheels you mention are the wheels supplied by Carroll Shelby to
SAAB in the middle 80's. They came on the 900 models prior to, I believe, 1987.
The bolt pattern was changed in late '86 or '87. I have used them on my MGB
coupe. Incidentally, SAAB space-saver spares are in common usage on MG's. Ronal
also made a similar wheel for SAAB. It is, of course, subjective but the Ronal
wheels seem to lack a certain "quality" appearance found on the Shelby wheels.
I think it is the machined edge on the Shelbys that does it.
Here is a set of the Shelbys on an MGA
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/merical/myhomepage/";>http://hometown.aol.com/merical/myhomepage/</A>

The Ronals are shown here:

<A HREF="http://jpowell.tripod.com/saab-wheels/#silverspoke";>http://jpowell.tripod.com/saab-wheels/#silverspoke</A>