[alfa] oil back-pressure

Hi Sam,

If your '87 has this as my '77 does, you might check the small hose that runs from the dipstick tube (can't remember where it goes, maybe to the vapor separator) - at some point a while back my mechanic told me to make sure this thing was clear by blowing some compressed air through it.

Just a thought, but it's an easy thing to check.

Good luck
Chris Keen
'77 spider
Los Altos, CA