[alfa] Re: Exhausts

I know most of the discussion has focused on Stebro vs. Ansa, but I'd like to
remind you of a possible alternative...

Custom stainless fit to your car.

Most of the larger metro areas have some really good hot rod shops, and quite a
few of these will do custom exhaust systems that will be better than Stebro or
Ansa.  For cheaper.

Here in SE Michigan, we have Watson Engineering, who have graduated to
fabricating for all of us Big 3, but they maintain a fabrication shop for
anyone with any vehicle.  My GTV was done there, some work on our 164 (new flex
coupling, our turbo Spider, and I know a bunch of people around who have used
them.

At least for me, the quality turned out much better as well.

Oh, a stebro that rusted??  That's odd- it should be stainless...  Then agian,
my Honda sure went through exhaust systems...

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI