Re: [alfa] Re:maintenance costs

hagen_jason@domain.elided wrote:

I actually own both a 164Q and a 1988 BMW 735i with 209,000 miles on it.  The BMW has been quite easy to maintain and has not required much.  Though I love my Alfas much more than a BMW, I do not agree that an Alfa is less money to maintain than an old BMW.
I think he was refering to current all-singing, all-dancing, electrified 7 Series BMWs and their peers. They are quite a departure from the older variety.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org