[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #994 - Transaxle driveshaft

       The Milano drive shaft unbolts at the center carrier.  That allows you
to "V" the driveshaft and remove it.  I have no idea if that will work
without removing your exhaust or not.  I bet not.
       The Alfetta had a welded crossmember.  To get the driveshaft out, you
had to drop the front of the transaxle or pull the engine.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City