[alfa] FS: '86 GTV6 in Seattle

Hello All,

Due to an impending move I am forced to sell my much loved and admired 1986
GTV6.  The details:

*	137K miles
*	Black exterior-paint is in good condition with a few minor scratches
here and there.  No noticeable dings or dents
*	Tan leather "Recaro" like interior - leather is in good condition
especially the passenger's side and rear seats.  Driver's side has some
wear.
*	AM/FM cassette which pulls out.  Supposedly the previous owner of
the car designed this particular stereo.  Currently, music only plays out of
the right side speakers.
*	Pirelli tires are probably 75% plus.
*	Previous owner lowered the car just a bit
*	Sliding, manual sunroof
*	Momo wheel with wood shifter knob
*	Comes with spiffy custom car cover

All in all I feel the car is in nice shape.  I've been driving it more
lately and it always brings a smile to my face.   Compliments guaranteed
from Alfisiti and normal people alike.

Pictures available on request, just send me an e-mail.  It is my intention
to be as upfront as possible so if I missed anything or you would like
special pictures of any part of the car let me know.  The digest has been
very good to me over the years and I want the car to be fairly represented.
If you want to come look at it let me know or if out of state and want the
car checked out I am open to that as well.

Car is located in Seattle, WA.  Asking price is $4,750 obo.

Thanks,

Kit Redwine

Seattle, WA

'86 GTV6