[alfa] Alfa Victory by Design on Speed Channel

George Graves wrote:

"The Alfa segment should be on Speed sometimes in the next couple of
Sunday nights. Last week they showed the Jaguar segment, this past
Sunday, it was Aston-Martin (I thought both shows were GREAT). They've
already aired the Ferrari and the Porsche show, so I think that only
leaves Alfa and Maserati to be shown."

Speed has their schedule on their site thru 12/28.
http://www.speedtv.com/schedule/   Searching it, there is no listing for
Alfa or Maserati, just repeats of Jag, Aston, P-car and Fazza.  It's
either going to be run in January or Speed thinks Alfa and Mazer are of
little interest to the NASCAR crowd <g>.

Cheers,
John
Seattle, WA

197311501