[alfa] Victory by Design

           I'm a big fan of the Victory by Design series I've been seeing
on the Speed Channel. They've done some great coverage of many
of my favorite Ferraris and Porsches with the host doing some laps
at speed and telling some history of the cars, shots under the hood,
etc. I just found out they are selling the series on cd and there is an
Alfa Romeo version. Also the cds are longer than the Speed versions.
Has anyone seen the Alfa version? In the Speed Channel version on
Aston Martin Alain de Cadenet says something like, "as a dyed in the
wool Alfa Romeo man..." I know he bought a TZ2 just before last
year's Montery Historic Races and competed in it, finishing just before
a wheel came off.

                                    Mark Manley

Tulsa,Ok
'84 GTV6