[alfa] FS: GTV rear window glass and trim

Howdy,

I have a rear window with trim from a '71 GTV that I'd love to get out
of my garage.  The glass is in great shape.  The trim is in fair
shape, with just some minor scrapes in a couple of places.  It's in
Palo Alto, CA, and is probably not worth shipping.  Let me know if
you're interested, and we can discuss price.

Thanks,
Marc Alley
Palo Alto, CA
'67 GTV