[alfa] RE: Car Audio System

That would work perfectly. In fact it's what I plan to do with my Berlina. I'm getting an iPod which I will run through the input on the cd player in the glove box. Easy solution. 15 gigs of music. Putting and amp in the trunk and getting rid of the CD player all together would be an even better solution (which I plan to do eventually). You don't have to mess with CD changers or a head. Less stuff to be stolen.

Of course you can also purchase an FM transmitter for the iPod as well. I personally would hardwire it thought. Slick and easy.

Damian

magista@domain.elided
Berlina
Seattle