[alfa] Re: Spider seat foam

>  Have you tried to contact IAP?  They will usually try to work with you.

Will do when they open on Monday.  Would have done today had they been open
by the time I discovered (uncovered? recovered?) the problem - one curse of
living so many time zones west.

>   We have a gentleman who runs our track events by taking the cushion
completely out of his seat and sitting on a towel on
> the floor.  Maybe you could install the seat, put a pillow in the bottom
and drive until you can resolve your problem?

This is a great idea.  Thanks.

- David R.