[alfa] 164 Axle

Hi Alfa Gang: I have to have a front wheel bearing replaced and my local
shop wants me to have an axle on hand in case they have to replace the outer
CV Joint. Anyone with a spare axle (right or left) for a 91-93 164 with
manual transmission and ABS that you would like to sell cheap?

On another matter I had my not-working front seat heaters replaced today
with the new carbon fibre type. Looks like a good clean job and dependable
heaters -not needed in Southern California or Florida but my wife likes them
on occasion here in Vancouver, BC.   Ted (91 164S about to get a new front
wheel bearing).