RE: [alfa] Alfa spotting in Austin / listserv decals?

One of the Triumphs listserv guys designed a window decal that identifies
members and had a run of several hundred made.  They were available as a
static cling decal that's applied on the inside of the window.  I got mine
for about $2 each.

Maybe there's someone on this list who has the artistic/graphic skills to
undertake a similar decal for this group?

Dean Mericas
Ann Arbor, MI
1974 2000 GTV
1965 TR4