[alfa] Auto Reliability

Dear Digesti,

Eric Storhok asserts that emission controls is the main reason for the
improvement in auto reliability.  A point that I would never argue with
(particularly with him!).  May I suggest another reason for improvement, the
Japanese.  Starting in the 1970's, Americans began to embrace these well
built, efficient, and inexpensive cars.  Now we hold up Lexus and others as
the "standard".

Dave De Rosier
Alfaless in San Diego (looking for something though, hint hint)
2003 MINI Cooper S  (British 147 GTA!)