[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #976

In a message dated 11/24/2003 2:34:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:
Adding to the Alfas-in-movies database, a red Spider has a small part in the
new Looney Tunes movie.  Not that that's reason enough to see it unless
you're otherwise interested.
They called me trying to line up this car for the shoot - the day before it
was needed!  I couldn't come up with a RED one of the vintage specified on
overnight notice (had to be on the set before dawn) but it looks like they got
their wish.  Hope it saves the picture.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA