[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #977-Biba's Alfetta cuts out

Peter, that was my thinking exactly--Biba, your problem being at speed is the key--things are plugging up and then settling back down after it dies and rests for awhile. I have had cars that I changed 4 or 5 filters on, finally gave up, dropped the tank, cleaned and re-sealed it and problem solved. Peter, please throw a bone my way after Biba sends you the check<s>....

Felix Schmidt
Soulsbyville CA
69 GTV
72 Berlina