Re: [alfa] Spider Veloce in Autoweek

Might this be the car referenced by Bill Gillham in the "Alfa Barn Finds" article in the last Owner?

I don't have the article in front of me for the exact reference.   I do recall it being a 60 Spider with Conrero modifications.

I can look it up later if the interested parties don't have it handy or some kind person chimes in with some details.

-Peter