The washer isn't nearly so specialized as the o-ring, and you might be able to get by without it, or find something similar that fits and works. I've always been able to buy a washer from whatever vendor sold me the o-ring. Like the o-ring, it has a smaller hole than a typical washer that size might have, and it just helps to apply pressure evenly to the o-ring.

Regards,

Dean

At 06:26 PM 11/24/2003, you wrote:

Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 01:18:24 -0800
From: Jon Pike <jhpike@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Re: Spica Idle adjust O-ring

Uh...  ok, I thought I had things covered,  but the washer is news to me..

15 years ago I don't remember one,  though I never spent a lot of time
with that part of the car.. and when I went over this on the new 77,  I
thought just the ring was needed.  There is a flat section on the
turning hose fitting, that seems to match up pretty well with the
diameter of the ring,  and it slides well after the surfaces were
cleaned and greased.