[alfa] 164QV antenna

I have a 164QV (in USA =S?) and think that the antenna - located in the rear
window heater element, or co-ax cable to it - is faulty. The car disc I have
doesn't seem to go into much detail about it; Can anyone give me some
physical details - where does the co-ax attach to the screen or power cables
[there's gotta be a capacitor to block the DC in there somewhere)? are there
any connectors I can tap into, to check continuity,  etc?

Thanks,

Simon
1992 164 green cloverleaf