[alfa] Spider wiring diagram

Well, all these years ignoring Spider posts has finally bit me in the arse! I've recently aquired an 82 Spider with some problems and am in need of a wiring diagram. I have access to all sorts of printers so large poster size would be just wonderfull!! Actually, i'll take anything about 1982 type Spiders that anyone has to offer.......

Mark in Kentucky
84 GTV6
Couple of Alfettas
and now an 82 Spider!?