[alfa] Re: Peculiar OZ Alfa light brackets for Alfetta's

My understanding is that only RHD Alfettas got the proprietary headlights,
but I could be wrong.  I believe that Biba's headlights, in American
brackets, will fit the Australian grille.  But as Biba wisely points out,
he carries the LHD version of the standard Cibie lights.

I swear I'll put together my long-awaited headlight FAQ web page one of
these days, but the hard drive in my primary computer just crapped out,
and I have finals coming up, so it's not going to be anytime too soon.

If anyone in Oz cares, I have some American headlight brackets for sale.
It's a partial set though, but I forget if it's missing one chrome ring,
or one bucket.  I also know where I can get a set from a junkyard near
here, but I never bothered to note what condition they're in.

-Joe
PS: I've been swamped with emails in response to my brother's cargo bin
offer--I'll get a price from my brother and get back to people on a
first-come, first-serve basis.