Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 09:37 PM 11/22/2003, you wrote:

Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 15:11:16 -0500
From: "Christopher Keen" <ckeen74@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] bypass restrictor installation, 4C2000

Hi all,

I just installed a bypass restrictor I got from my mechanic, and wanted to
make sure I have it installed right. I put it in as it was installed on the
'78 spider parts car I got it from: on the end of the bypass hose nearest
the water pump, and with the small opening facing the water pump. Can
someone confirm that this is correct?
Thanks
Chris Keen
'77 spider