[alfa] Milano Gold, parting out or for sale in Warren, Ohio.

Hi everyone. I'm back. Just to let everyone know, that I'm in the process of
procuring a 1987 (?) Milano, Gold. 2.5, 5 speed. Its the same old story...
Busted timing belt, wiped valves. I'm debating over the subject of  fixing, (but
I'm worried about my job as my employer has filed bankruptcy), selling the
whole car, or parting it out. Its red with cloth interior. If I get enough
requests in the next 2 days for parts< I'll strip it. Or the whole car for $400.
Help me decide, I don't really have the room for it, as I did before I moved.
Sacrificing one so that others may live.....
Tim Timko

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Classic White.jpg]