[alfa] bypass restrictor installation, 4C2000

Hi all,

I just installed a bypass restrictor I got from my mechanic, and wanted to make sure I have it installed right. I put it in as it was installed on the '78 spider parts car I got it from: on the end of the bypass hose nearest the water pump, and with the small opening facing the water pump. Can someone confirm that this is correct?

Thanks
Chris Keen
'77 spider
Los Altos, CA