[alfa] part source?

Does anyone know of a source for the idle air circuit o-ring? This is the bit used to adjust "CO and idle speed". IAP was out last time I checked.

Not that I'm farking with that any time soon. I had the injection gone through two years after I bought the car by a very well-schooled alfa mechanic. Five years later and the TA had gone completely south, so I replaced it. Turned out, the mechanic had "compensated" for an even-then out-of-spec TA. It took a severe long-arm adjustment to get everything running smoothly (but I got a .019 gap by God), and then another severe (1/2 turn) cold start solenoid adjustment to get it to START smoothly. Runs fine now. I'm waiting to see if Santa gives me an exhaust gas analyzer before I start messing with final mixture. I'm just looking to pick up the o-ring for that eventuality, because I have a feeling after 7 years the one that's in there probably, well, isn't any more.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any help!

Scott Johnson
71 1750 Spider