[alfa] 105 engine gauge confusion

building a '73 2000 engine to go in a 1967 GTV.

So if I have it right, the '73 2000 engine has senders for oil-pressure gauge
(under the rear-carb), oil pressure light (in block center left) and water temp
in the intake manifold near the thermostat.

But the car (and the 1600 engine in it) have oil-pressure gauge in the same
place (though different sender type), water temp in the same place, and oil
temperature in the oil-filter housing (which doesn't exist on the 2000 engine).

So was there no oil temp gauge on later cars? And there's no oil pressure light
on my early car? I like the oil temp gauge on the car - any solutions as to
where I can put it on the 2000 engine? (eg a source for a temp sender that fits
the pressure-light sender's smaller threads). What have people done in the
past? - any more of these little incompatibilities lurking in wait for me?

Thanks
Richard Lane
1967 GTV
San Jose, CA