From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of Tom
Hardy
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 11:20 PM
To: Alfa Digest
Subject: [alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #965

I have a red 67 GTV and several non-Alfa savvy friends have asked me if
I've "seen that commercial that has a car that looks like mine? Does
anybody know what this is a commercial for or what network it's been
shown on? I've got to watch more TV! I've managed to miss it so far but
would love to find a copy some place.

VIVA ALFA
Tom H
San Francisco
'67 GTV
'79 GIOS Torino

> Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003
> From: "P Hood" <phood56@domain.elided>
> Subject: [alfa] Major Alfa sighting on TV
>
> Al...I'm accustomed to seeing snips of Alfas, or at least what I think
> are Alfas, on TV, but last night, there was an entire commercial with
> a guy driving around in a red GTV listening to some fancy schmancy
> newfangled music sysem...he even drives the GTV into his office, parks
> by his desk, takes out the music thingie and plugs in into desk unit.
> VERY nice exposure of the marque to a wide audience...If you have a red
GTV,