[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #968

Abe,
There is a guy named Al Taylor (e-mail WABMW25) that has a 164L sitting
headless in a field. If you can get him to pull the studs and mail them to you...
He travels a great deal but he is a good guy, a square shooter and absolutely
trustworthy. Anyway, if he is willing to go with the studs but isn't able to
pull them as soon as you need them I would be willing to drive down to Whitaker
N.C. and pull the studs if you tell me specifically how...
Thomas Gonnella