Re: [alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #965

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 20:19:40 -0800 Tom Hardy <trh-arch@domain.elided> wrote:

> I have a red 67 GTV and several non-Alfa savvy friends have asked me if
> I've "seen that commercial that has a car that looks like mine? Does
> anybody know what this is a commercial for or what network it's been
> shown on?

it is, i believe, a commercial for the new satellite radio system from Delphi
(the company formerly known as AC/Delco). i'm not 100% sure on this,
as i was paying more attention to the car than the product (probably
like most members of this list who have seen this commercial.)

the commercial is floating around the major US tv networks.

richard