Re: [alfa] list abuse?

I got the same email, Tuesday, I believe. I hope you told "Debbie" where she might shove such junk mail. Not sure about the Digest connection, though, as Richard is pretty tough, unless she pulled our email addresses from postings we've made. Wouldn't be surprised if the owners of the AlfaBB were involved, not that I'm accusing anyone. Also, a few months ago, I was slammed by Excel, and filed a complaint with the proper authorities.

Dean

At 01:34 AM 11/21/2003, you wrote:

Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 01:40:12 -0500
From: "Christopher Keen" <ckeen74@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] list abuse?

Hey guys,

Got an email this afternoon at about 4pm PST from a Debbie Stohn with the
subject "searching for 944 parts", but then trying to sell me some cheapie
phone service. I wonder if someone snatched addresses from the digest, since
this is the only car enthusiast list I'm registered with. Did any of you get
this?

Richard, if you want more details, I can forward the message to you.....

Chris Keen
'77 spider
Los Altos, CA