[alfa] list abuse?

Hey guys,

Got an email this afternoon at about 4pm PST from a Debbie Stohn with the subject "searching for 944 parts", but then trying to sell me some cheapie phone service. I wonder if someone snatched addresses from the digest, since this is the only car enthusiast list I'm registered with. Did any of you get this?

Richard, if you want more details, I can forward the message to you.....

Chris Keen
'77 spider
Los Altos, CA