[alfa] Fuel pump removal

Hi Richard, Bill, & John -

Thanks for the quick replies to my query on the 164 fuel pump.
Thanks especially, Richard, for taking the time to provide so much
detail, all of which I find useful.  Bill, I'll take your
suggestion regarding the rear seat removal.  John, I earlier found
a bad fuel pressure relief valve when I was troubleshooting the
fuel system with a pressure gage.  I changed that a couple days
ago, and now fuel is returning back to the tank.  It had been
stuck closed.  As soon as some O rings arrive from Alfa Parts,
I'll tackle this thing and report back on results.  Thanks again.

Cheers from Port Townsend (WA) -    Bob